UNIVERSITY STEFAN CEL MARE OF SUCEAVA (ROMANIA)
Universitatea “Stefan cel Mare” din Suceava
Str. Universitatii 13, 720229 Suceava, Romania
Tel: +40 230 216 147, Fax: +40 0230 520 080
University Stefan cel Mare of Suceava (USV) is a research and higher education public institution, based in the North-East region of Romania providing Bachelor, Master and Doctoral educational programs. Our mission is to promote and support the creation and dissemination of knowledge by means of quality education and training activities, research and innovation, human development and entrepreneurship, at national and international standards. USV support regional development and Euro-Atlantic integration by promoting European fundamental principles together with the traditions and values of culture and civilization of Bucovina region and its specific multi- and intercultural integrated Romanian spirituality.
Currently, USV has 10 faculties, 16 departments, over 9600 students, 350 teaching staff and about 90 associated teachers. The teaching activity includes: 53 Bachelor programs, 42 master programs, 8 postgraduate programs, and 14 doctoral fields. Scientific research is centred on faculty profiles, and it is achieved through research programs, and national and international scientific activities. The University is a member of many international forums: the founding member of the Consortium of Bucovina Universities (Romania-Ukraine) and the Consortium of Universities from Moldova, Romania and Ukraine.
University Stefan cel Mare of Suceava has experience in international projects carried out as partner or coordinator. USV is an open institution with research and cooperation projects: FP7, EUREKA, EUROSTARS, LIFE+, COST, CBC, COSME, ERASMUS+, EEA, etc. projects with similar institutions from countries in the European Union.
“KEA“ CENTRE OF RECHERCHÉ AND DEVELOPMENT OF SYROS is a non profit organization NGO.
“KEA“ operates at local national and international level, materialising action programs financed by the European Union and the Greek State, concerning social and economic integration, fighting exclusion, promoting equal opportunities and helping immigrants integrate more efficiently into Society
- Vocational counselling , professional orientation and business plan development
- Individual psychological and social support for the professional career
- Support of disabled people
- Job-research techniques (CV, cover letters, interviews)
- Social and cultural integration
- Social skills development through informal education
- Information and support regarding European initiatives and National projects, training courses and grants.
- Networking with the local society, the business world and social institutions for the economical and social development of the region.
- Training and informative material concerning the access to the labour market and the promotion of citizenship.
Our aim is to facilitate the interaction of groups, to develop innovative approaches for the integration and rehabilitation of unemployed and vulnerable social groups, to provide counselling and guidance and to promote cultural activities.
UTH & Lifelong Learning Centre
Address: Giannitson & Lahana, Volos, Greece, 38334
Tel: +30 24210 06366, Fax: +30 24210 06487
University of Thessaly, with 18 Departments and various Research Centres, is a University with its own identity and with a prominent position in our national educational system. It was established in 1984 as University Of Thessaly (Presidential Decree 83/1984). Its administrative and academic centre is in the City of Volos. The University of Thessaly is extended over the whole Region of Thessaly with academic Departments in Volos, Larissa, Trikala, Karditsa and Lamia. University of Thessaly provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and extra-curricular modules in specific research and business fields, for over 12000 students. The main mission of the University of Thessaly is the promotion of scientific knowledge through research and the contribution to the cultural and economic development of the local community and wider society. It is known for its excellent research performance and outstanding scientific achievements, in accordance with the international standards.
The University brings also students in contact with the labour market through its LIfelong Learning Center. As one of University’s central institutions, the Lifelong Learning Centre of University of Thessaly supports all major processes at the University and provides basic and individually tailored training and employment services in all the relevant to Institution’s basic scientific fields.
The Lifelong Learning Centre of University of Thessaly is basically associated with the planning, the organization and the coordination of various continuous vocational training for all the associated target groups (students, graduates, youth groups, researchers, business organizations, etc.) as well as managing the effective transition of its graduates to the labor market. Being concerned with problems related to labor market, jobs availability, young entrepreneurship and student mobility, one of the main objectives of the Lifelong Learning Centre is to become a permanent link between the University and the business community through training services related to all fields of knowledge provided by University of Thessaly. Certified by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP), the Lifelong Learning Centre also provides an e-learning platform aiming to enhance the educational process through the provision of a dynamic interactive environment. As part of the activities and the fulfilment of its targets the Lifelong Learning Centre on its own initiative implements various projects, which have as a main target to reinforce the development of new instruments and innovative solutions related to the office overall objectives.
DANMAR COMPUTERS LLC
Address: Klementyny Hoffmanowej 19, 35-016 Rzeszów, Poland
Phone: +48 17 853 66 72
Fax: +48 17 852 54 29
Danmar Computers LLC is a private company operating in the field of Information Technology and providing vocational training in this field. Danmar has an extensive experience in developing modern Web and mobile applications that are used for educational purposes. Danmar also has long-term experience in carrying out European projects within which the company’s R&D staff conducts research and prepares trainings tailored to the needs of various learners. During the past 17 years, Danmar has successfully implemented over 80 projects within Grundtvig, Leonardo da Vinci, Progress and Erasmus+. In many of these projects, besides research and training, Danmar was responsible for elaboration of web applications, e-learning platforms and for designing and coordinating dissemination strategies.
Danmar Computers is also the developer and provider of AdminProject, an online system for the management of European projects. All activities of the company are based on wide and well-established cooperation network, both on national and international levels. The national networks include training and counselling institutions, universities, schools, non-governmental organisations as well as private sector companies. International network include partners of various profiles coming from every European Union’s country. Danmar Computer’s mission is the promotion of life-long education and assurance of equal access to education for everyone with the use of modern technology.
E&D KNOWLEDGE CONSULTING
Address: Apartado 53, Covilha, 6200-999, Portugal
Tel: +351 911 090 203
E&D Knowledge Consulting is a consulting company specialized in four main areas of activity:
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Capacity building
- Project management
- Research in the areas of social sciences
E&D provides customized for the needs of each customer solutions in the fields of culture for innovation and entrepreneurship, creativity and idea generation, business modelling, networking techniques and project management.
E&D aims to drive social and economic development through nurturing more innovative, skilled and engaged citizens, workers and leaders, and to support the creation and growth of innovation and market leaders.
M.K. INNOVATIONS LTD
Address: Nikis Avenue & 1 Kastoros, CY1310, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 99191554
Cosmic Innovations (COIN), formerly know as FAVINOM Consultancies is a very dynamic consultancy offering a vast range of services bridging the gap between the commercial and public/EU funding ecosystems.
COIN’s service provision ranges from business development and public funding acquisition to custom implementation, training and technology transfer. All services are offered with focus on high quality of results which is what separates COIN from most consultancies that distance themselves from technical implementations leaving their customers exposed.
Coin is always ready to equally share with its customers or partners all the risks associated with the realisation of any common vision.
Coin employes 5 experienced consultants.
ASOCIATIA PENTRU DEZVOLTARE ANTREPRENORIALA, PREGATIRE PROFESIONALA SI TRANSFER TEHNOLOGIC (ADAPT)
Address: Arges, Stefanesti, Valea-Mare, Coasta Campului no. 162, Romania
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Tel: + 40 724 049 694
ADAPT Romania is an NGO situated in Romania, in the Arges County, South East Region, in Stefanesti City.
In the context of economic globalization, ADAPT encourages the participation in economic and social development through the use of modern media, communication and leadership.
The main objectives of the association are:
- Developing innovative education programs and learning nationwide, for the successful integration in the labour market of disadvantaged groups
- Empowering young people and other disadvantaged groups and develop their abilities to participate actively in society and integrate into the labour market
- Provide a direct way for students to build their skills, networks, confidence and relationships hey will need for real world success.
- Implement knowledge transfer programs for the improvement of present adult learning practices
- Supporting of the professional development for adult personnel, adult organizations (including public institution, educational institutions nationwide, business organizations)
- Promoting entrepreneurship training and transfer of innovation, as a priority for young people and other disadvantaged groups.
- Collaborates with the central government and local structures in the country and abroad, to promote human rights, partnership and social dialogue;
- Promotes and protects the interests of professional, scientific and commercial aspects of young entrepreneurs;
- Develops and promotes legislative initiatives on behalf of young people, other disadvantaged; groups and non-Governmental organizations;
- Analyses learning needs and develops tailor-made courses;
- Analyses the operations of small and medium size organizations;
- Offers an individualized approach and personal training plan;
- Offers counseling guidance support and work mediation.
ADAPT staff also been implicated as experts in the implementation of other ESF funded projects and Lifelong Learning.
ADAPT has organized events and meetings between the adult education organizations, the business environment, the local universities and public institutions.
PROVINCIA DI LIVORNO SVILUPPO SRL (PLIS)
Address: Piazza del Municipio, 4 57123 Livorno – Italy
Tel: +39 0586 257228
Provincia di Livorno Sviluppo Srl (PLIS) is the in-house company of Province of Livorno and Livorno Port Authority (the two sole shareholders), established on 31/05/2000, a local public body (EU Dir. 24/2014) located in Tuscany with a wide consolidated experience in European Community projects implementation. The organizational structure of PLIS is composed by 16 employees with permanent contract. It is the managing organization for the various programmes in which the Province of Livorno takes part as Equal, Interreg, Art.6 FSE, LLP, Twinning, Regional Programmes (POR CRO ESF), SPECIFIC PROGRAMME “CRIMINAL JUSTICE”, Lifelong Learning Programme, Erasmus+, etc. PLIS is a body for development, research and training activities. Its mission is the implementation of policies useful for local, sustainable development. It is a training agency accredited by the Region of Tuscany, with ISO 9001 Quality Certification and has a great experience in management and coordination of local, national and European projects and initiatives whose central objectives are:
- job and social inclusion,
- gender equality, fragile subjects protection,
- active ageing and active citizenship,
- employment local strategies,
- training of workers through EU and extra-EU mobility,
- training of workers in redundancy fund or in replacing,
- economic development of enterprises,
- development of local strategies for the sustainability of transnational cooperation and exchange of good practices at national and transnational level,
- promotion of policies/training on safety at work. (Day of H&S at Work).
In its previous experiences, PLIS carried out research, studies and developed training models to support the placement of disadvantaged people on the LM, outplacement of workers that lost their job, guidance support services for young unemployed people.